The mouse pad will become dirty after using it for a long time, and it will inevitably affect your health if it comes in contact with your hands every day. In fact, for the cleaning of mouse pads, it should be noted that the cleaning methods of mouse pads of different materials are different.
How to wash the mouse pad? How to clean the mouse pad when it is dirty? How to clean the mouse pad?
1. Can the mouse pad be washed?
The mouse pad can be cleaned, but pay attention to the method. When washing, pay attention to the following points:
1. Do not use a brush when washing.
2. Don’t be lazy to use the washing machine, you must wash it by hand.
3. Do not use vigorous methods such as rubbing, twisting, and kneading.
4. Do not use detergents with strong alkaline such as washing powder.
5. After washing, do not hang it up to dry or expose it to the sun.