1. Cleaning method of metal or glass gaming mouse pad:
Gaming mouse pads made of metal or glass are generally rare, and the cleaning method is simple. Just rinse with water, wipe gently with a brush, or wipe with a damp towel.
2. Cleaning method of cloth gaming mouse pad:
Cloth The cloth for gaming mouse pads is actually not an ordinary cloth. Usually cloth gaming mouse pads are laid out soft and smooth. The cleaning method can take a basin of clean water to soak the plastic pad for a while, then take a small amount to clean it, and gently brush it with an old toothbrush. Gently scrub with an old toothbrush, do not use force, and the toothbrush must also be an old one with soft bristles, otherwise it will easily damage the gaming mouse pad. After repeated brushing several times, the plastic pad will look brand new and can basically restore the original feel.
3. Cleaning methods for plastic gaming mouse pads and synthetic gaming gaming mouse pads:
Gaming mouse pads made from plastic and synthetic materials should be the one most used by gamers for quick movement and accurate braking, while gaming mouse pads made from plastic are generally very smooth and relatively stable to hold. In terms of positioning, the accuracy is also relatively high. The cleaning method is generally very simple. If you feel that the gaming mouse pad is dirty, you can directly rinse it with water, and then put it in a cool place to dry. Not recommended to be placed in the sun.
1. Do not use a brush when washing (mainly for cloth gaming mouse pads);
2. Do not be lazy to use the washing machine, you must wash it by hand (the washing machine must not wash the metal and plastic handles);
3. Violent methods such as rubbing, twisting, and rubbing cannot be used;
4. Do not use detergents with strong alkaline such as washing powder;
5. After cleaning, do not hang it to dry or expose it to the sun.