1.eva mouse pad: the coated paper on eva+ has been color-printed with pvc matte surface. Eva is a polymer composite material with low cost and soft cushion, but it is gradually phased out in view of environmental protection issues.
2.pvc mouse pad: the bottom of eva (or the bottom is rubber) + the coated paper above is color-printed with pvc matte surface. PVC is also a polymer composite material with low cost. The surface of the mat has a small particle matte surface, which can be washed with water. The bottom can be made of rubber or other plastics. Also, because PVC cannot pass the environmental protection inspection, it is gradually eliminated.
3. Rubber + cloth pad: here is the natural rubber foam and cloth (usually Jiaji cloth) bonding (other rubber smells heavy, harmful to the human body, and may even be toxic), the cost is low, and the cloth surface can be heat-transferred Printing or silk screen technology, printing the required patterns, the market is mainly this kind of mouse pad, which is very popular.
4. Wooden mouse pad: The material is wood, and the surface can also be coated with some special layers. The mats that appeared before are basically invisible now. You can also try sliding your mouse over it with a wooden board.
6. Wrist silicone mouse pad: There is a piece of silicone protruding from the rear of the pad, and the pad is wrapped with cloth. The appearance of this pad is to prevent the appearance of the mouse hand, which is not suitable for gamers in view of the affected sliding space.
7. Hand warmer mouse pad: The material is mainly textile, usb power supply, a must-have partner in winter, take care of your hands.
8. Other mouse pads: There are many mouse pads with different materials and different functions, such as calculator mouse pads. Others are not detailed.